Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Saskatoon Wedding Planner Checks Out the Wedding Scene in beautiful LA!

I am so lucky (actually, I'm blessed) to be able to travel from my home in Saskatoon to many exciting and interesting places -- all in the "line of duty" as a wedding planner!  Earlier in 2009, I had an amazing opportunity while I was in Los Angeles for a Wedding Planner Mastermind Group Meeting.  My mentor, Ciara Daykin, was invited to attend the Your Wedding Day Magazine Spring Issue Launch party at the historic site, The Ebell of Los Angeles, and she was able to get invitations for our mastermind group as well.  This party was soooo incredible even the seasoned wedding professionals from Los Angeles were awe-struck by the beauty they were witnessing.

Take a look at this video montage from the party (at the 2:15 mark on the video, you can see our Mastermind Group waving at the video camera!):





Videography by Russell Fowler Studios


No comments:

Post a Comment